I finally found some time to start rewriting the first draft earlier this week.  I finished up the markups a few days ago and the full revision process has started.  I added an entirely new scene to the first chapter to beef it up a little bit as well as add some more detailed character description to it.

I’m still hoping to have all of the rewrites completed by the middle of this month, I just have to manage my time a little better.  I’m a little anxious to get this finished so I can see if the story flows much better this time around.  The extra little details I’ll be putting into it should make the story much better as well.  We’ll see what happens and I’ll post another progress update in the next few days.